Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Mi riñon y Oracle 9i

 


Me volvi a enfermar del riñon :( , a pesar de todo, entre mi amiga Nayeli y yo, logramos terminar el tutorial de la instalación de oracle 9i, es una version beta a la que le iremos agregando cosas de acuerdo a nuestras ganas y tiempo pero al menos sirve para lo básico, quiero agradecer a mi amigo Mario que me presto su espacio web para subir el archivo. El link para descargarlo es el siguiente: http://www.geektown.com.mx/rubenxp/tutorial_oracle_ruben.doc
RubenXP

Comments:
Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you ever been running
a blog for? you make blogging glance easy. The total look of your
website is fantastic, let alone the content material!

my blog post Meilleure Serrurerie M�Talux
 
Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, as i wish
for enjoyment, as this this website conations in fact fastidious funny
stuff too.

Feel free to visit my web-site: http://moewe.S100.xrea.com/cgi/scuttle/bookmarks.php/annettemccart/Cd%20replication%20San%20francisco
 
For most recent news you have to visit the web and on the web I found this web page as a best web site for hottest updates.


Feel free to visit my webpage; dépanner coffre fort Fichet Bauche pas cher
 
I have been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late,
yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.

It is pretty value enough for me. In my view, if all
site owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the
internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.


Feel free to surf to my web page; DéPanneur Serrurier MéTalux
 
I am regular reader, how are you everybody?

This piece of writing posted at this website is really pleasant.


my web page: http://kondomy.info/story.php?title=galyisuanduandu-oggi-doveva-essere-un-giorno-speciale--
 
I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it.
I've got you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

Feel free to surf to my weblog - serrurier
 
Post a Comment  Home